Monday, November 4, 2013

Pay check

Hello everyone and thank you for reading my page. 

I very much enjoy my job as director of media, being responsible for posting to Facebook, Twitter, a Word Press blog and reviewing and uploading You Tube videos. It is rewarding, challenging and even frustrating at times, but it a great job. 

One thing I do not enjoy about my job, is being told that despite being paid on the 1st and the 15th; being told on the 4th that I cannot have my pay check it a little disturbing! I show up on time for work, and stay to the appropriate quitting time, I work on the weekends, I do my job well, as I take pride in my work and feel that I should be compensated for this work.  I complete all of the tasks that I am asked to do in a timely manner, and I do them well.. I just cannot believe denying us are checks is right. If you cannot afford to pay us at least tell us so we can find other meas of supporting ourselves.. 

I know I am going to start looking right away. If you know of anyone needing a director of media or a social media person send them my way.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment