Sunday, July 20, 2014

Siblings

Good morning and Happy Sunday everyone!  I am the oldest of five children, I have three sisters and one brother. We all get along well for the most part, as every family has disagreements and little spats.. Right now we all live within 25 miles of one another, my brother moved back here from Indy after his divorce, and gaining full custody of his two young children.  We all thought it would be nice to be back in NW Indiana, we could hang out, have fun with one another and grow a little closer as a family. Unfortunately my brother thought we should have to call him to make plans, when he was always out chasing the next best woman, that made things difficult. We he did call all he wanted was one of us to do something for him. I love my one and only brother very much, I enjoy hanging out with him as well as my three sisters. We each work have significant others in our lives, kids, friends, and chores to accomplish in our own lives. We could not always make arrangements to meet up or have dinner together. We could not always come to my mom's house for dinner as our schedules conflicted. Now he is using the excuse that no one ever called him and he is moving to Florida. He hates NW Indiana, his job, and everything here. Wow that is a little extreme, I understand hating your job, possibly some of the the things in NW Indiana, but there are some great things about NW Indiana if you just take the time to appreciate them. What a poor excuse to say that  you do not like the area and that your family is the cause for you to move 1200 miles away....   I love my brother and sisters very much, and wish there was more time in our lives to spend together.  

No comments:

Post a Comment