Thursday, March 23, 2023

Illegals get more help than I can get

 Good morning and Happy Thursday. It makes me upset that people who illegally come into this country can get more help than I can. It is not like I am asking for a million dollars, I need a part time care giver which I am having a hard time getting because of the cost, and Medicare does not cover home health. I do not need to nor would I want to go to a nursing home, even though my wife works at one. 

Also the cost of a mobility van is outrageous, the more i look for them the more upset I get, I am disabled and get disability how the heck am I going to afford a $50,000 van to get around. I can't go many places now as I can't get in out truck, that we still owe on. So why would :I spend $40 or $50 thousand for a used van. 

No comments:

Post a Comment