Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Guns

Good morning everyone, anytime that anyone gets killed it is a horrible tragedy, especially when children get killed in cold blood. The shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary was a horrible action, and a very sad day for our Nation and the World. As the investigation moves forward and everyone tries to understand why this young man did what he did. One question that comes to mind, why was someone that had mental issues allowed access to guns? Why were they not kept under lock and key? I do not pretend to know all of the circumstances that surround this horrible senseless act, but take some precautions, keep the guns out of reach, keep the ammunition and guns locked up separately or if that does not work, sell them get them out of the house if you cannot keep a handle on them. Having children of my own, and knowing the things kids do, I would keep them in a super secure vault that needs finger prints, retinal scan and a 10 digit changing code to get in. 

I will keep all of the families in my prayers, I do not know how it feels to loose a child and I would not wish that on anyone.  

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your posting about the safety precautions that need to be taken with guns. I would just like to make one suggestion about your color choices lighten the background and darken the text so that it is easier to read.

    ReplyDelete